TERMS & CONDITIONS
Your use of this website located at www.TheCasualGameNetwork.com (this Site) is conditional on your acceptance of the terms and conditions of use set forth below ("Terms and Conditions"). By browsing, accessing, linking, listing, using and/or downloading from this Site ("use"), you agree to accept and abide by these Terms and Conditions for each use and each visit of this Site. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you should not use this Site.
These Terms and Conditions are entered into between The Casual Game Network and you. You expressly represent that you are not prevented by any law from entering into this Terms and Conditions. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, these Terms and Conditions will govern your use of any new features that augment or enhance the current services, including the release of new products or services.
1. Definitions: In addition to the terms defined throughout these Terms and Conditions, the terms "we", "us" and "our" refer to The Casual Game Network, The terms "you" refer to you the user of this Site.
2. Changes to Terms and Conditions: We reserve the right, at any time, to modify, add to, delete from, alter, or update these Terms and Conditions ("Changes"), and you agree to be bound by such Changes. Changes shall be effective immediately upon notice thereof, which may be given by any means including, but not limited to posting on this Site or by electronic or conventional mail. You agree to regularly review the Terms and Conditions posted at this Site and to be aware of Changes. Your use of this Site following any Changes constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by these Terms and Conditions as changed.
3. Permitted and Prohibited Uses: This Site is for the lawful use of members of general public. When using the services on the Site, you must follow all guidelines, policies or contest rules applicable to such services, which may be posted from time to time. All such guidelines, policies or contest rules are hereby incorporated by reference into these terms. All such guidelines, policies or contest rules will be binding on you. Use of money in any form in any contest or Services provided on this Site is prohibited. The contests are based on skill and your ability to pay poker. You expressly acknowledge not to or attempt to cheat or use unfair means when you take part in any contest on this Site. If we determine that you have cheated or used unfair means in any contest, you will forfeit all prizes that you may have won or be otherwise entitled to. We also reserve the right to initiate appropriate civil and criminal proceedings against you and to report you to the authorities. Subject to these Terms and Conditions, we grant you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to access, use and view this Site and the information thereon, including without limitation, all text, design, graphics, drawings, photographs, video clips and sounds, and all trade marks, service marks and trade names used at this Site and the selection and arrangements thereof (collectively, the "Content"), solely for your own personal use, provided, however, that you may not, nor allow others to, directly or indirectly:
You also agree that you are solely responsible for actions and communications undertaken or transmitted in the course of your usage of this Site, and that you will comply with all laws that apply or may apply to your use of this Site.
4. Copyright and Trademarks: Unless otherwise noted, all Content is subject to intellectual property rights including copyrights and trade marks held or licensed by us. Any reproduction or use of the Content without our express prior written permission is prohibited. We retain the right to initiate appropriate civil and criminal legal proceedings against the infringers of our intellectual property rights. Information posted on this Site belongs to the respective users. We respect the intellectual property of others and ask you to do the same.
6. Links: This Site contains to links to other external sites which do not belong to us. We do not verify the contents of such sites. We have no control over such sites. Your use of such other sites is solely at your risk. Your use of such sites is governed by their respective terms and conditions.
7. Liability: All content and services provided on or through this site are provided "as is" and "as available" for your use. The content is provided without warranties or conditions of any kind either express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non infringement. Your use of this site is solely at your risk. We shall in no event be liable to you for any indirect, special, punitive, incidental, reliance, exemplary or consequential damages, loss of profits, loss of expected savings, or any other non-direct damages howsoever caused from your use of the contents of the Site. Neither we nor any of our officers, directors, investors, employees, contractors, agents, successors, assigns, affiliates, or content or service providers shall be liable to you or any other third party for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages arising out of the use of this Site or the services provided through this Site or the inability to gain access to or use this Site or services or out of any breach of any warranty, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
8. Indemnity: You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless us, our directors, officers, employees, representatives, contractors, affiliates, successors or assigns, including all third parties mentioned at this Site, from and against any and all claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from your use of this Site and the Content or your breach of these Terms and Conditions.
9. Compliance: You are responsible for compliance with your local laws and regulations regarding the access and use of this Site or the services provided through this Site. If your local laws and regulations bar you from accessing or using this Site or the services provided through this Site, please do not use this Site. If you are not sure or unaware of your local laws and regulations, please see the advice of an attorney.
10. Choice of law: These Terms and Conditions shall be deemed to have been made and performed exclusively in the State of Texas and shall be governed by and construed under the laws of Texas and the laws of United States applicable therein without giving effect to its conflict of laws principles. You hereby submit to the exclusive forum, jurisdiction and venue of the courts of Texas for any claim related hereto, arising here from or in connection herewith and agree not to bring any action, claim, suit or proceeding against us or any officer, director, partner or employee thereof in any jurisdiction other than State of Texas.
11. Disclaimer: We not responsible for the success or failure of any your decisions relating to any information presented through this Site or its contents. The site should be carefully considered and evaluated, before reaching any decision, on whether to use the information and contents provided through the Site. There can be no assurance that any prior successes, or past results can be used as an indication of your future success or results. Results are based on many factors. We have no way of knowing how well you will do, as we do not know you or your background. Therefore we do not guarantee or imply that you will succeed by using this Site or its contents. There is no assurance you will do as well. You agree that we are not responsible for any success or failure that you may experience as a result of using the Site or its contents. While we make best efforts to maintain the Site free from all glitches and software errors we cannot guarantee that the Site will be free of defects at all times. This disclaimer of liability also applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft, or destruction or unauthorized access or, alteration of or use of record in connection with the use or operation of this service, whether for breach of contract, negligence or any other cause of action. If you find any glitches or software errors on the Site, please inform us immediately. You expressly agree not to take advantage of any such glitches or errors for your benefit.
12. Termination: If you use this Site for any of the prohibited uses listed in this Terms and Conditions or violate any provision of this Terms and Conditions, we reserve the right to terminate your access to this Site or use of the services provided through this Site.
Your privacy is very important to us. We respect your privacy.
Personal Information means any information that may be used to identify an individual, including, but not limited to, a first and last name, a home or other physical address and an email address or other contact information, whether at work or at home. In general, you can visit the Site without telling us who you are or revealing any Personal Information about yourself. However to use certain services of the Site, you must provide us with your personal information.
We use this information to:
Under no circumstances will we sell or receive payment for licensing or disclosing your personal information. We will not rent or sell your personally identifying information to other companies or individuals, unless we have your consent. We may share such information in any of the following limited circumstances:
While we cannot guarantee privacy perfection, we will address any issue to the best of our abilities as soon as possible.
Information contained on and provided through this Site is protected by copyright law as established in Title 17 of the U.S. Code. No individual or entity is permitted to copy, publish, or commercially use any information contained on or provided through this Site without the express written permission of The Casual Game Network. We retain the right to initiate appropriate civil and criminal legal proceedings against the infringers of its copyright. The use, reproduction, downloading, or distribution of protected materials may subject you to applicable penalties and damages under state and federal copyright laws